Office will be Temporarily Closed
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Delucchi Hawn, LLP will be taking the appropriate steps to ensure the safety of our employees and our clients, while maintaining the exceptional service you expect.
Today the County of Santa Clara issued an order for all individuals to shelter at their place of residence, as such we are implementing the following actions:
- Commencing today (March 16th, 2020) our office will be temporarily closed.
- Delucchi Hawn, LLP has invested extensively in technology that will give us the ability to work from home to ensure our employees safety.
- We will continue to be available by phone and email.
- While our office is closed, we will be delivering completed tax returns electronically.
- We are actively waiting for the IRS to formerly provide relief from the April 15th deadline. The White House and Treasury indicated that they will be postponing the deadline, but official rules are not yet in place. California has postponed there filing and payment deadlines to at least June 15th, 2020.
We appreciate your understanding as the situation has been changing rapidly. Delucchi Hawn, LLP will continue to provide you the top-quality service you deserve.
Keep safe and we will keep you updated as the situation evolves